Monday, September 24, 2012

A Poem to My Best Friends Forever ( BFFs)


Into our lives, some people come, some walk away and some people leave never,
I know that there's the latter kind where we'll be Best Friends Forever (BFF)
We laugh with them, we fight with them
and with them do the silliest of things,
so when I rewind back my life,
happy memories of these BFFs, it does bring.

Never-ending talks, incessant chatter and brisk long walks in parks or on sloped roads,
ups and downs, hellos and goodbyes,
dialogues for our crushes which we rehearsed and " maraoed"
There are numerous funny incidents still fresh in my memory,
these bring back bouts of nostalgia, making me squeal out with glee.
Oh yes, there were days when these BFFs have fought with me, troubled me and driven me round the bend,
but such friendships are like "Gujarat Ambuja Cement"
where the foundation is so " majboot", they can never ever, ever end.

Such friends are one of a kind, marvelous and extremely rare,
I know that if I'm down and out, just a line and they'll be there.
I am not trying to butter them up, but I hope they know....
that they mean a lot to me,
And may God always shower on them, his choicest blessings,
Dear BFFs, "Besties" we will always be!

No comments:

Post a Comment