Thursday, May 30, 2013

A Different Kind of Love Letter


I cannot take my eyes of you, 
all dressed in white with blotches of black and red,
and colour of chocolate spread generously,
over a slice of white bread.
I love the way you gaze at me 
and you know I love it too.
You know how my heart beats for you, my darling,
I don't need to utter those three little words " I love you".

It was love at first sight from our first meet,
that happened years ago.
And from that moment till today, 
it's difficult to let you go.

As I  reach out slowly to touch you, 
I can feel beads of sweat trickle down my head
I've held you in my hands before,
but this time nervousness has taken over instead.

I feel your softness on my lips,
a shiver goes down my spine.
But it's just you, me and the silver spoon,
Aaaaah ..NUTELLA...you are indeed, blissfully divine. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment