Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Mikhail turned two...19 March 2012


Yesterday 19 March 2012, Mikhail turned two,
Brought back memories of what I went through.

The 22 hours labour, the contractions, the pain,
Two years ago, that pregnancy drove me insane.
But on hindsight, the pain was worth every bit,
When I look at my son....for me he really is the cutest.
His naughtiness, his laughter, his infectious smile,
He really has made my journey of motherhood worthwhile.
Life with him has been one roller coaster ride,
It leaves you with the warmest of feelings inside.
Yes, I've turned grey and my back at times ache,
Being a mother ain't a mochalicious chocolate cake.

Just watching him grow and develop in these past years,
Has made me all mushy and my eyes are filled with "Happy mommy" tears.
No career, no money can give me such satisfaction, such joy,
No words can express the happiness I get from being the mother of Mikhail,
My lil hunk, my lil hero, my two year old boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment