Saturday, January 12, 2013

Happy Birthday Bro...

So today the sibling turns a ripe old twenty nine,
One of my fave guys, this brother of mine.
I vividly remember the day that he was born,
on a bright, sunny Thursday morn.
The cutest little baby I had ever seen,
it was one of the happiest days of my life, indeed.

" Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a super hero", it's said,
and yes... that saying does hold true in every stead.
You've  fought with him, you've laughed and talked with him and even beaten him black or blue.
Cause' a brother will always be a part of your childhood which you'll never ever lose.
But no matter how old we grow or how far we may be apart,
this lil, baby bro of mine will always have a special place in my heart.

Happy Birthday Brothster!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment