Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Imagine If Breakfast could be Brownies.....

Finally the new year is here and I need to stop the over indulgence, this dissipation,
fight the battle of the bulge which is an every year resolution.
But dieting seems to be such a daunting task,
cause' I need to munch on snacks
while watching serials of 'bahu and saas'
or watch movies, chomping on chocolates like Galaxys and Toblerones,
which I lose count of, 
like an imbecile moron.

I blame God for this superfluous disparity,
by making the " good things in life" 
overtly unhealthy!

And then I let my imagination take over me,
if I could start the first meal of the day....breakfast with
a scoop of vanilla ice cream atop a hot Sizzling Brownie.
Lunch would be hearty with simple pancakes,
spread with Nutella or drenched in Maple syrup,
and maybe we'd go healthy,
add some whipped cream and strawberries to top it up.
Tea time would consist of chocolate muffins or red velvet cheesecakes,
maybe a cup of cappuccino and some chocolate chip cookies freshly baked.
Dinner would be light, so I'd stick to an assortment of gelatos or ice creams,
I wish all of the above would be a reality and not just a dream.

Aaaah....if I could eat just desserts morning, noon and night,
and never put on an ounce of weight,
I'd be the happiest person on earth,
sugar would give me an all time high,
I'd always walk with a sprightly gait.

No comments:

Post a Comment