Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Troublesome Toddler.....


Many a times, I want to smack and whack my toddler,
at this age, he can be a rather mischievous and cantankerous child.
he behaves like a spoilt rotten apple, 
such incorrigible behaviour is unacceptable
and makes me go wild.

He doesn't allow me to get him ready for school or  brush his mop of hair,
his toys are strewn in the bath tubs, in the bed rooms...on the kitchen floor,
almost everywhere.

Whenever we go shopping he cries for a new set of wheels,
he doesn't realise that money has to be earned
and doesn't grow on trees.
He runs on roads and makes me do an Usain Bolt too,
no wonder I've given up heels
and resorted to sports shoes.
He'll want to watch his " Shaun the sheep" 
whenever  I want to watch a movie or my saas Bahu soap,
and if I don't permit it...
he'll sit in a corner, all grumpy and mope.

But when it comes to smacking him, I'm unable to do so,
cause' I think of the good in him, 
which thankfully he has more.
He is an extremely loving, caring child and very friendly too
yes, he's a naughty lil imp
but I didn't give birth to a Miss goody two shoes.
And then this does make me think as to why my husband calls me insane,
He says how can you want another child when bringing up one fella,
leaves you all tired and drained!!

No comments:

Post a Comment