Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A Funny Birthday Poem for the husband


So my darling husband, today you turn Thirty One,
Having you on the other side of thirty seems a lot of fun,
for three long years, I traversed it alone,
but now as we walk hand in hand,
you can't poke fun at my age or my "wobbly, rickety bones"!
Six years ago, when we first met,
your pate was covered with hair, black as jet.
But you're hair has lessened and you've turned a wee bit grey,
What to do, my darling, this lucky charm, came your way!!;)

But don't worry, my love, it is said a bald pate is a sign of prosperity,
so cheer up, you've succeeded, 
you've got a son like Mikhail and a wife like me.
And we are going to ensure that we always keep you forever young,
an Usain Bolt, a Messi, a Schumacher all rolled into one.
But on a more serious note, 
loads and loads of love, laughter and happiness I send your way,
please come home early from work
you've to eat the spread I've cooked for you,
on your special day!!




No comments:

Post a Comment