Wednesday, October 3, 2012

What to gift the husband on his birthday?????




So the husband's birthday is nearly two weeks away,
I've not yet decided what to gift him on his big day.
He doesn't like wearing watches or any "shiny" bling,
Thankfully, without a grumble or whine, he wears the wedding ring.
I know I want to gift him something, but I'm not able to decide,
seriously, it's extremely difficult buying gifts for a guy.

Women are more " birthday friendly",
we know exactly what we want,
it's normally clothes, shoes,watches, jewelry,
a short holiday or maybe a meal at our favourite restaurant.

But when it comes to buying gifts for men,
it seems to be a daunting task,
because they have very expensive taste,
and sometimes wives cannot afford to buy the husbands,
the Omegas, the Porsche, the Nikons... they with subtlety ask.

So I've decided to start the no gifting rule this year,
he's got the best gift anyway.......the gift of a wonderful wife ;)
what is an ordinary gift compared to a human being,
who is his soulmate and the love of his life. :)

P.S. Nigel if you've read this blog, 
this " no gifting" doesn't apply to me,
I love presents on my birthday,
don't forget.....the sound system from
Harman Kardon or Jvc.

No comments:

Post a Comment