Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Funny Matrimonial Ads for Wives!



Beggar
Allah ke naam pe Ek biwi de de bhaiya,
Jo Hamare  saath hamesha bheek mangega,
aur 10-15 bachey sadak par paida karke,
uss se bhi bheek mangvayega!!

Banker
Wanted wife who will always keep me "interest"ed,
who will not debit my account often and with excellent services, I will always be credited
She should do the laundry but not carry out anti-money laundering activities,
which will reduce income and affect the budgeted household expenses,
And in our credit card statement cause unnecessary anomalies.

Astrologer
Wanted a woman who in unison will foretell the future of our happy married life,
a much needed requirement of my prospective wife
where her planet, Venus will meet my planet, Mars 
and who will be interested in creating a baby Aquarius and baby Libra,
under a sky filled with twinkling stars.

Pilot
Wanted wife who will take control of my cockpit,
who will always serve me with a smile
and not throw any tantrums or fits.
She must ensure her head is not in the clouds and her feet firmly on the ground,
And always remain slim and slender like an air hostess and never grow rotund.

Doctor
Wanted wife who will cure me of the cardiac unrest
caused by long hours of work and loneliness,
Want someone who will ensure my blood pressure and insulin levels are always normal,
And heal my erectile dysfunction at regular intervals.

Businessman
Wanted wife who together with me will form a company,
And ensures that our marital graph shows profitability.
Losses will be forgiven, but black money should be hidden,
and not always spent on shopping, but sensibly.
Also she must ensure that she produces male heirs, two but not one,
Because in future, the name of the company should  be Mr. And Mrs. X and sons.

Traffic Policeman
Wanted wife who will turn left, right, go north and south,
and also stand by me in times of dead ends and roundabouts.
With one signal, my requirement she must understand,
Else the pieces of our failed marriage will have to be picked up by a towing van.

Lawyer
Wanted wife who must provide evidence that she is of sound mind, a virgin and not a minor,
And must talk politely and respectfully when addressing her juror.
She must raise objections before marriage as later they will not be sustained,
And "My Lord" , her husband she must loudly proclaim.

Astronaut
Wanted wife who will explore the universe with me
and together all galaxies we'll see.
We will create little baby comets and meteorites
and in our little space ship cuddle under the warm moonlight.

Economist
Wanted wife who will address all my demands
and supplies to my every requirement on my command.
Her elasticity of demands for my supplies must not exceed,
and she must never reach the stage of diminishing marginal utility.


No comments:

Post a Comment