Friday, May 11, 2012

Is Facebook becoming too personal???



What I find extremely weird is daughters/ sons wishing their parents
happy birthday on Facebook,
where the poor folks do not have accounts or even have time to give a second look.
Wives wishing their husbands happy anniversary or professing their love,
Looks like they either don't meet each other at all or live in separate flats, one on the floor above.
Siblings stating how much they miss or love each other,
Ain't there another medium to discuss feelings and sentiments than being such a social networker.
I'm not anti sentimental or anti expressive or anti social,
I just find that's it's funny to express feelings on Facebook and being vocal.
It doesn't take more than a minute to pick up the phone and wish your parents or siblings a happy anniversary or happy Birthday,
Even though you are in the same city or miles apart, faraway.
And you don't need to say I love you to your wife or husband when she/he is by your side,
You can say it to his/her face, on Facebook you don't need to be so mushy and lovey dovey and write.
Facebook is a fun site, where we can promote social causes, writing, reading, jokes and with family and friends, have a ball.
We don't have to be so personal and over expressive to one and all.
I'm not here to find fault or criticise,
I find it extremely amusing in short, to be precise.
People can write posts and comments and continue with what they do,
I'm just blogging here , so don't condemn me, just expressing my point of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment