Wednesday, May 30, 2012

What do I want to do with my life??????


I'm 33 and I  don't know what I want to do with my life,
All I know is I'm a happily married mother and a super housewife.
I spent a decade on finance and thankless bank jobs,
And for the past one year chose to be at home and cook, clean and slog.
But still, there is a certain restlessness in me,
I wonder what's written in my destiny professionally!
Will I start a business in future or again join the bank,
Take up teaching as a profession at a lower rank.
I am confused and I really don't know what the future holds,
"Get another kid and wait for Mikhail to grow", many a times I'm told.
But that's people looking at my personal side
What about my goals, my aspirations? Am I being selfish, am I wrong not right.
All I know is I want to do something with my life before, to this world I say good bye,
And hopefully I do so before I turn a ripe old fifty five!!
The rest I'll leave up to God and see what's in store for me,
Till then I'll continue being a wife and a mommy happily!

No comments:

Post a Comment