Monday, January 9, 2012

ABCs of people in our lives



A for Aunty...any woman older to us we call Aunty, soon as I gave birth to Mikhail, from Charmaine I was suddenly referred to as Aunty.
"Aunty mat kaho naaa...

B for Behenji...all the walas call us ladies that...bhajiwala, doodhwala, behenji kitna kilo aloo chahiye? Luckily in Dubai, don't face that problem.
Do I look like a behenji...kabhi nahiii

C for Crushes...we've all had them at some point of our life...

D for dates...funniest ones I've been on...will write about it some other time..
D for Drunk colleagues...office parties famous for such types where people act the weirdest...
Remember one such person trying to pull me out to show me the moon...scared the hell outta me I must say...

E for Eccentric ...me...my husband says so...ask him why?

F for Fraands (Friends)...old ones, new ones, renewed ones ;), har ek friend zaroori hota hai!

G for Gossips ....their main job...great to get latesht khabar from such people..

H for Husbands, janam janam ka saathi...don't think Nigel would like the idea of having me as a wife for all his 7 lives, in his first..I've kinda made him bald...

H for Homos ...short form for homosexuals...seen a few in Dubai....men especially..hehe...tight fitting tops and jeans, well manicured hands...sheesh...look at mine...

I for Icons ...people who we look up to...though I like the Iconic fashion place at Dubai..

J for Jerks...we all come across some in our lives
J for Jewellers...a person I love to visit..all women do!

K for Kanjoos...misers...only one person comes to my mind...she will kill me on reading this...

L for Lovers...maybe a lover turns into your husband or wife...or maybe you have a lover and a husband/wife

M for Midwife ...will never forget that lady who helped me push out my gigantic 8 pounder son..

N for Nincompoops ..a word I learnt from an English professor in college...another word for Idiot.

O for Orators..not many are....wish some priests could be good orators..I would pay attention to their sermons in church.

P for Parents...Gods representatives on earth...
P for Police...in Hindi movies they always come after everything is over...but in Dubai they come fast...obviously..they have BMWs and Nissan Patrols not old Maruti Gypsies..

Q for Quadriplegic...a word I heard for the first time from Guzaarish..Beautifully enacted by Hrithik Roshan.

R for Rascalla...one of Mikhail's many pet names.

S for Saalas...My brother and husband...super saala relationship..

T for Troublemakers...normally used to be the domestic help...but luckily don't have that tension...as I am my own domestic help.
Tax payers...unfortunately still am..ab tho NRI ban gayi..tho zyadaa

U for Uncle...any man who is old...I call him uncle...be it the autorickshaw driver or the taxiwala...he is an uncle.

V for Virgins...not virgin Mary

W for Weight watchers..they eat like sparrows ...giving hawks like me a complex

X for Xenophobic..I feel I am but when I see people from my country spitting on streets of another country....my blood boils..

Yfor Youth ..I don't think I come under that category anymore

Z for Zealots...aren't we all...fighting for religion and areas to occupy...

No comments:

Post a Comment