Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My First Superhero ...My Brother


12 January 1984 a baby was born..
On a bright sunny Thursday morn.

The first baby in my life - my brother..
Carl Daji...like him there is no other.

A guy filled with wit and a great sense of humour,
My critic, my confidante...a real people charmer.
Growing up with him was indeed a lot of fun,
together with He-man, Gi-joes, Hot wheels and toy guns.
Creating our own little stories and puppet shows,
playing carrom and cricket indoors
Though sometimes it would lead to punches and blows.
Those childhood memories of him will never fade,
There are a lot more wonderful memories as siblings we have made.
They say brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet,
But I think we're much closer than that,
Having him as a Bro' is a real treat.

So here's a birthday wish from an elder sister to her lil brother,
Bro' you rock my world...won't ever exchange you for another!

1 comment: