Monday, January 16, 2012

Holidays and Vacations


I want to go on a holiday or vacation,
though many people think I am on a permenant one in Dubai...living in a different nation.
But I need a break from my daily chores and housework,
maybe a nice long holiday could be the husband's anniversary or birthday perk.

A holiday in France would be romantic and lovely ,
A country filled with beauty, history and greenery.
But France is not just about the Eiffel Tower in Paris,
it's also about the Louvre, Notre Dame, Versailles and the Champs-Elysees.
The slopes of Champagne, Bordeaux vineyards and chateaus...
Gastronomy at it's best with goose, duck and delectable French Gateaux.

Then from France we could take a trip to Geneva,
situated between the mountains of Alps and Jura
Visit the ILO and WTO or UNHCR,
and watchmakers like Rolex, Omega, Baume et Mercier and Chopard.
Cycle round the beautiful country side
and inhale the freshest of air,
taking in all the sights and sounds whilst enjoying this heavenly ride.

I think I've started dreaming of Geneva and France,
so I better plan now..to make it a reality than leave it to chance.
Got to start making airline and hotel reservations...
if i want to go on a well deserved Holiday and Vacation.
Hopefully if I start in January, I can do so in May,
till then I'll blog about it and dream away.

No comments:

Post a Comment