Monday, February 13, 2012

Emotional blackmail letter to Husband, one day before Valentine's day ;)

My darling husband,

Valentine's day is tomorrow...so will you shower me with gifts along with your 'I Love You'
Or do you want to buy me a silk crimson dress and a pair of red suede shoes?
But don't expect me to jingle like Santa and laugh and say 'Ho Ho'
It's Valentine's day tomorrow honey....Christmas is over long ago!

Don't worry I'll make it simple...you can buy me a 50 cent carat diamond ring,
Or if that's burning a hole in your pocket I'll settle for simple diamond studded earrings.
Or if that's too expensive I don't mind a LV or Dior Clutch,
Now, now...my darling husband...it really doesn't cost that much.
Or you can buy me a watch, not a Rolex or an Omega,
I'll settle for a Rado my dear, now I'm sure you can buy that for your Senorita!

I'm not being a demanding wife or materialistic too,
I know you want to express yourself...ain't this the best way to say 'I Love You!'

Your one and only non materialistic wife!!

No comments:

Post a Comment