Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's day and the husband's late......


It's 6 o'clock in the evening and I'm waiting for my husband to get back home from work,
Wonder where he's going to take me out for dinner .....
It's supposed to be a surprise...an added perk!

I hope he doesn't buy me a bouquet of roses...they're really not worth it you see,
Cause' each rose is 10 dirhams, if you convert it into Indian Rupees, each rose is a hundred thirty!
I hope he doesn't buy me a card with hearts and Teddy bears,
I rather he tell me how he feels and how much he really cares!

It's 7 o'clock in the evening and there's no sign of him still,
Hope I don't have to cook up a Valentine's dinner, I know he'll be back home soon, I know he will!
I really don't mind if he takes me, just about anywhere,
It's not the about the place or the food, I'll be happiest only when I know he's with me, 
Oh yes ....thats the doorbell ring, oh yes he's finally there!


No comments:

Post a Comment