Sunday, February 19, 2012

I am a Chocoholic....


I really love chocolates and I confess I'm a chocoholic,
Be it Smarties, M and Ms or Cadbury's Gems....
Don't judge me, I ain't that bad...I'm not an alcoholic!!

The sight of Kit-Kat or Snickers often puts me in a fix,
I can have them both, along with four fingers of Twix.
The caramel, the nougat, the biscuit, the chocolate...the sound of crrrrunch...
If I had a choice, I would eat chocolates for breakfast, dinner, tea and lunch.
I love Bounty, Cadbury's Silk and apna Five Star,
But nothing can beat the soft nougat, caramel oozing Mars.
After Eight, the chocolate coated mint filled wafers,
They are indeed one of my favorite chocolates, as light and as thin as paper.

Now I am a teetotaler and not a social drinker,
But I  love the bottle shaped liqueurs from Butlers and Anthon Berg.
I don't need chocolate from Godiva or Patchi,
A Caramel Toffee from Roses or Macintosh would indeed make me happy.
Chocolate cakes, chocolate chip cookies...oooooh I love them all,
Instead of joining a bank, I should've joined a cake shop or the chocolatier at the shopping Mall.
I would have enjoyed my job and tasted chocolate the entire day,
I would have worked for free I'm sure, I wouldn't worry about the pay!!

Life is a box of chocolates, you never know which one you're going to get,
Eat them all I say, once you get old and get diabetes, 
you'll not want to touch a single one, that's a sure shot bet!!







No comments:

Post a Comment