Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Has Sharukh Khan lost his charm!!!!

Has Shahrukh Khan lost his charm?
I am afraid so, don't you think so too??
And it was further justified after watching him in Don 2!
The same acting style, the same mannerisms, the same crooked laugh, 
The thought of watching Ra-one and Don2 once again, will surely make me barf.

I loved the way he acted as the tainted coach Kabir in Chak De and Arjun in Pardes,
And also as the NRI from NASA, Mohan in Swades.
I loved watching him in " Dilwale Dulhaniya le jayenge",
But "Kuch Kuch Hota Hai" , I couldn't digest the story anyway!
He was watcheable in Om Shanti Om and Veer Zaara,
He kind of brought tears to my eyes in "Main hoon Naa".
But apart from the above  I can't say he is an ace in acting,
He may be number one,
but for me he is an ace in ,"CopyCating".

Sorry I'm not a fan of Shahrukh Khan, I never was,
He may be a female favourite, but was never my heart throb.
He may have robbed a million hearts, but never my heart robbed!

For me it was and  it will always be Amitabh Bachanji
He is indeed the acting Badshah and will always find,
a loyal fan in me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment