Monday, February 20, 2012

So you think you can dance??? I can't..

So you think you can dance?
Well, I can't you see,
 I've been blessed with two left feet,
I can hop, I can Jump or even dive,
But don't ever ask me to do the fox trot, the Tango or even the simple Jive.
I don't mind a little hip or even a  leg shake,
But please don't ask me to waltz...it'll be the biggest mistake!!

I remember at my wedding, Nigel and I, to Cliff Richard did so,
Sadly on the first day of marriage, I tortured him and stamped his toes.
I am amused that driving a car or riding a bike seems extremely easy,
But I'm just not able to comprehend why dancing, makes me all nervous and crazy.

I really love to dance, but I guess I am a little shy,
Love dancing for my toddler of two but not for public eye.
He loves the way I dance and imitates me too,
But no grooving like Sheila or Munni or Chikni Chameli,
After all I'm his  seedhi saadhi 'Mommy'......what to do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment