Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Three and Three....Thirty Threeeee!!!


Thirty three years and still going strong
Wonder how many more years life will bring along!!
But enjoyed each and everyone of those thirty three,
Right from an infant till I turned from an ugly duckling to a pretty lady ;)!!
I'm grateful to my family, loved ones and fabulous friends,
Who've always showered me with lots of love and pampered me to no end!!
I'm sure they'd be thanking God for making me too,
there be no free entertainment, eccentricities  and fun, they'd know not what to do! :)

I've loved the way my life has turned out,
Wouldn't want to exchange it with another, there's absolutely no doubt!!
Thirty three years filled with lots of happy memories,
Looking forward to thirty three more....
More smiles and laughter and less tensions and worries!!

No comments:

Post a Comment